A Look At Freedom's Currents

A Look At Freedom's Currents
Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others. . .they send forth a ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert F. Kennedy

21st Century's Priority One

1) Implementation of: The Promise of New Energy Systems & Beyond Oil ___________________________________________ #1 Disolves the Problem of the ill designed "Corporism: The Systemic Disease that Destroys Civilization." through simple scientific common sense ___________________________________________ _________ Using grade school physics of both Newtonian and Nuclear models, does anyone foresee counter currents of sufficient size to minimize/change direction of the huge Tsunami roaring down on us, taking away not only our Freedom, but our Lives? Regardless if our salaries are dependant on us not knowing the inconvenient truths of reality (global warming, corporate rule, stagnant energy science) portrayed by the rare articles in the news media? I know only one - a free science, our window to Reality - that easily resolves the Foundational Problem of Quantum Physics and takes E=MC2 out of Kindergarten

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Iraq's Water Woes

Spreading smart bomb liberation everywhere - that's 98% surf-like poverty freedumb with 2% golden greedy guts freedom ... as the priority one subheadings below remain in LIMBO
Priority One A: energy evolution - stagnant and dead with a 100 year old equation, E=MC2, unexpanded, unevolved, petrified as in stone
Priority One B: Survival Criteria for increasingly complex, energy intensive 'holistic' global systems - nonexistent. (these criteria are derived directly from evolving energy stages beyond the caveman approach to nuclear energies - but then, that's The Trouble With Physics and pending trouble with civilization's future survival)

Iraq's Water Woes
BAGHDAD, Iraq, Aug. 3, 2007
(CBS) It's illegal, to say nothing of unhealthy — but for tens of thousands of Iraqis displaced by sectarian violence, tapping into a main line is the only access to water of any kind. According to U.N. figures, barely one in three Iraqis have access to clean drinking water. Waterborne diseases like diarrhea — the most prolific killer of children under 5 — are on the increase. In some areas, it's up as much as 70 percent over last year. Providing essential services is a cornerstone of American military counter-insurgency strategy. The U.S. has spent $1.5 billion dollars on water projects since the invasion four years ago. Another half a billion has been budgeted for this year and it all adds up to the proverbial "drop in a bucket."

It took U.S. and Iraqi engineers 10 months to refurbish one pumping station to provide 10,000 people with clean water. Security permitting, the officer in charge aims to increase that by a factor of five. "Once we reach that goal, we will be able to supply water for approximately 20 percent of the local area full time,” says Cmdr. Steve Frost, of the U.S. Navy Seabees. For the other 80 percent who often have to walk miles to bring home a bucket of water, that means more than most people can imagine. "We had one Iraqi lady who came up to us, gave us a hug and shook our hands and said ‘Thank you’ because it was the first time they've ever had potable water running in their house,” Frost said. The problem is so dire that after a three-year break, the U.N. has resumed trucking water to cut-off areas. It’s a costly and dangerous way to fill cooking pots and give a few kids a welcome shower ...full text

No comments: