Whose Outcome is this:
When are we going to question our short sighted concept of Energy?
The promise of energy for everyone
will open the doors to Dream of a Nation's goals and David Korten's Living Economies with a surety and ease impossible to imagine now.
While Paul Hawken's 'diversity' in the largest movement on earth, is a natural, inherent phenomena, so is 'mobilize' when a threat has become sufficiently large to endanger a community, a species, or life on earth.
The solutions have been available since the 1940's:
What one should bear in mind is a mobilization component available when danger threatens a large system, with the mobilization degree corresponding to the degree of danger.
Humanity has two such high degree threats:
Both of these threats have solutions
When a raging forest fire threatens a village, it becomes time for "diversity' TO ACT IN COHESION ON THE FIRE THREAT, and take care of the leaking faucet later
The World Business Academy and
The Kellogg School of Management present
The 2006 Global MindChange Forum
- The institutions (government, religion, academe) that we have trusted in the past to lead us through these crises are increasingly less-capable of taking effective action.
- While there are seeds of change emerging, there is deep concern that the shifts required in consciousness and action may not come in time to prevent a descent into economic, societal and environmental chaos.
The power of individuals joining together in communities of thoughtful and purposeful action around their area of expertise is essential for lasting and constructive change.
- Business men and women constitute such a community which, because of its international reach, has the highest potential to make effective change.
- Those who want to be agents in promoting effective change benefit by gathering periodically to discuss the critical issues, contribute their expertise to the effort to create solutions, and set plans to put those solutions into practice.
- The future success of every enterprise will be determined by its own leadership. In turn, the leaders' success depends on their ability to grasp today's fundamental challenges and to approach them with a commitment to a new level of excellence, as well as dispassionate judgment, broad thinking, and innovation.